July 13, 2008

Where to re-start?

It has been a long time since Chris went blogging. I am starting here, and will go the rounds on other blogs and post comments, just to get the blog-fluids flowing again. Sunday is really the only day I can do this - Other days I work a long time and then veg too long a time. Not enough time for connecting to family and friends, so I am grateful for this medium and to have drawn a thick and unwavering line where I can keep a part of a seventh of the fourth commandment. See ya in the comments!

2 comments:

OccupyThis said...

Hey, glad you could re-join us! Show mom how to leave comments too, while you're at it :) Love you dad, and hope all is going well for you

Chambers Clan said...

I'm glad you're back. I hope things are going well for you. Hopefully we can see you on Tues! Love you Dad (and Mom) :)