June 21, 2008

Melissa & Creighton's reception at Mack Park

I am trying to get better at learning how to post these. It seems I can't do it until my daughter, Melanie comes over. She walks me through step by step. Maybe when I have done it 10 more times I will remember how. I had to show you one of the pictures from Melissa's wedding reception. It is a bit dark so I will print some more when I have downloaded the latest ones from our photographer. This was such a special day and the rainy day turned out beautiful. This was May 27, 2008. The wedding was the following day. Her reception was in Pocatello, Idaho on May 28, 2008. I will have to include a picture from that reception as well.
This was the bridal room at the Mystique Theater. The picture doesn't do the place justice. It looked amazing. I will add the backdrop picture when I get it. It was elegant. What a fun memory.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mom, I love how it takes you about a month after the event to finally get it on the blog :) But I do love the update. It was such a great experience. I want to hear some more updates though! Hope to hear from ya soon! Love you guys!

OccupyThis said...

Ya, sorry that you had a hard time finding better pictures on that CD. Everything turned out fabulous at Melissa's wedding. You guys put on a first rate show! You're the best. Love ya, Devin and Mel

Chambers Clan said...

Good job mom, can't wait to hear more! I hope next time you will be able to do it "all by yourself!" :) It was so fun hanging out the other day. Hopefully we can plan a craft day soon! I need the break from laundry!:)

Ronna & Dave said...

It was a beautiful wedding and we are so glad that we got to spend this special time with your family before we left. It has been fun following Melissa's blog to see that she and Creighton are doing well and having fun in Flordia. I hear you about blogging. Jennifer is actually going to call me and help me again step by step..... I have posted some things but not very well as you can see if you have gone into my blog. Hopefully, I will get better. Love to all of you.