February 10, 2008

Mission Reunion

This is Melissa, and I figured I'd give a little update from this week. So, last night Creighton and I went to Salt Lake and went out to dinner with a couple of his mission buddies and their fiances. It was really fun to see that they were all getting ready to get married within two and a half weeks that we are. It was fun and I know Creighton enjoyed seeing those guys again. Here's a picture of all of us. On the left is Jesse Nichol and his fiance Brittany, then Creighton and I (the best looking ones there obviously), the Shadd Christensen and his fiance Kate.

1 comment:

Chambers Clan said...

I agree that you are the cutest couple! It's funny though Creighton is one of the tallest, and you are the shortest! I know how you feel! I'm always the shortest. In the Chambers fam - Dave's mom is 5'7", Steph is 1 in. shorter, then Mindi, then Kari, then me and thank goodness Mike's wife Jen is even shorter! Funny huh? I'm glad you are keeping us updated...Keep up the good work!